Whiteside Area Career Center
Summer Certified Nurse Aide Training Program
June 5 – July 28, 2017
Course Description: Upon completion of the state required minimum 120 hours (80 hr. Lecture and 40 hr. Clinical) you will be eligible to take the state exam to become a Certified Nurse Aide. Tuition cost of $1,000 must be paid before class begins.
Lecture ** 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Clinical ** 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Limited number of seats open!
- Tuition cost is $1,000 – includes all books and test fees
- Openings will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis when tuition is paid.
- CPR provided
- Must have proof of a *2 step mantoux* TB Test prior to starting clinical in July.
- You need to provide scrubs for clinical. They need to be Royal Blue or Navy Blue. All white shoes and a watch with a second hand also needed for clinicals.
- You will not need your scrubs until the first day of clinical in July.
- Only other materials needed: black pen and notebook paper.
Attendance is mandatory to all in order to meet the CNA state requirements to take your state exam.
To enroll, call the Whiteside Area Career Center at (815) 626-5810, or stop by our office at 1608 Fifth Avenue, Sterling, IL 61081.